OBJECTIVE: Highly motivated, creative professional. Team player with 10 years of customer support experience and formal education related to the position.
Clark College, Vancouver, WA
AAS Computer Support, January 2016
Administrative Skills: Technical Writing, Report Preparation, Server Administration.
Tyner & Associates, Hillsboro OR, March 2013 – August 2014
• Web presence web design.
• Customer contact.
• Hosting and Administration.
• Knowledge of Attorney Capabilities
Batesons Hardwood Floors, Estacada, OR, May 2013 – March 2015
• Web Design.
• Web Administration.
• Customer Contact.
• Knowledge of Flooring new and repair .
Sitelisters Hosting, Colton, Oregon July 2003 – Present
• Experience in web applications and an understanding of how graphic design principles apply to interactive projects. Over 10 years customer service experience
• Experience on Linux based administration panel (Cpanel) on Apache server.
• Use of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Windows 95 to 8.1, and Microsoft Office.
• Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines, able to take direction and works well in a team environment.
• Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
HONORS AND AWARDS
Clark College Honor Roll – Vice Presidents List, 2014
References available upon request